6/23/09

2007-2008 and Art Festival

During 2007 to 2008 I was working at Aaron Brothers part time and drawing very little. It was during this time, my closest friend and I stopped speaking to one another, but I had been accepted to CSULB. So, the world wasn't awful. In 2007 I renewed my relationship with God and began pursuing how to unify, my artistic, logical, and spiritual natures together.








In 2008 I began my Art Festival Project and here are some of the flyers and handouts for that year. To explain what the art festival is...would take entire blog post...so I'm not going to bother.
Most of these are the same image but the layout was changed to suit that particular flyers purpose or I found ways to make it more appealing.







These are the 2009 flyers:


No comments:

Post a Comment